Friday, May 8, 2009

GLOBAL WARMING:

heyy~ :]] that's my fave plant from the garage yo!
i just love it's tiny leaf... xD


Everyone knows about global warming right? the cause? its effects? ....
I've been studying SCIENCE all my life;starting from pre-school to high school and definitely in college. And what i love about science is "the mystery of nature" yes.~it's a big mystery. Two words that always pop out of my mind when I hear the word nature is growing green. From the smallest flower to the biggest tree, everything is a great mystery, plants makes oxygen out of carbon dioxide, makes fruits and food for us to eat, wonderful scenery for us to see. Everything that nature has is all for us BUT! we abused and destroyed everything nature had for us. All the pollution, the calamities, endengared species, lessening of some food, floods, climate chage, WHO DO YOU THINK CAUSE ALL OF THESE?? nature didn't want these for us, she wanted happiness. I, myself also cause global warming throwing trashes anywhere i like..[yeah I know that's bad =C ] that' why I'm gonna help make our nature bring back it's natural and orginal beauty by! starting from not throwing trash anywhere i like, recycle things in a creative way, less use of electricity uhmm.....maybe that's all for now. BUT! i will defenitely do it..hehe... and I wanna share something that i found about global warming.....some people says that FATTIES CAUSE GLOBAL WARMING?? well I don't know if it's true.. here are some few statements from the site i found...

"Each fat person is said to be responsible for emitting a tonne more of climate-warming carbon dioxide per year than a thin one.It means an extra BILLION TONNES of CO2 a year is created, according to World Health Organisation estimates of overweight people. The scientists say providing extra grub for them to guzzle adds to carbon emissions that heat up the world, melting polar ice caps, raising sea levels and killing rain forests.The environmental impact of fat humans is made even worse because they are more likely to travel by car — another major cause of carbon emissions."

-- for me being fat isn't a problem, hey! my mom's fat but not too fat! too fat isn't OKAY!...
if we could just lessen the amount of food we eat..eat normal to be thin and healthy yo! and more on the excercise and don't eat bunch of junks.....eat nutritious food! hahah.. i'm thin so i need to eat some nutritious food :]] --

lessen your fats so you can help sabe nature! n_n





>> you can dot it..lessen the fat!!

No comments: