Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Braces??the pain?? the sufferings??

hi. hi ^^"
Sorry for updating so late :]
Been so lazy these days... talk about superB rainy days! We already had rainy days!
it started raining on the month of April, guess rain came to early this year =_=
Researchers said that April is the hottest month of the year but because of global warming or climate change the weathers all jumbled up :[[
anyways..
my brace is on me now..
the first 3 days were the worst! I can't eat anything ~_~ graaHh"
but I had the chance to eat ice cream all day :] there was this day when I only had yogurt and ice cream [cookies&cream] for dinner , and the rest of the days were boring soups~ hahaha
but at least i learned how to cook some soups~ hehehe
after a week I can already eat chicken...and some soft meat and rice =3
woooo! hahaha...I think I lost weight...a lot of my neighbors are telling me ..
"uy! prang ang payat mo??" [ bkt mataba b ko dati?? payatot nmn tlga aq ah!]
hahaha! xD... and AND! remember jeka?? [un neighbor q n bata!] she always go to our house and then she all go and stare at me =_= creepy kid o.0! hahaha
anyways...i'm quiet used to havin my braces now :] my next schedule to my dentist will be on may 22..3pm. ^_^ [[sna d pa bunutn un teeth ko n_n]]

PS: i really get pissed when people stare at me o_o"
and when people say...uy! patingen ng braces mo...smile k nga!
wth??**

No comments: