Saturday, May 9, 2009

creeps~


Creepy for a dog don't cha think?? ahaha..
These two little creatures..yes their dogs! and I own them! bwaahahaha!!!! The brown on the left is named chucky and the black dog with scary eyes on the right is
Jok-jok :] --actually i don't like these dogs..and they don't like me to! HAHA! chucky is my swore enemy and jok-jok is just too stinky. well they are both stinky! HAHA!! I'm gonna tell you how chucky became my swore enemy..it all started when we still have her sister, I really loved her sister i even carry her around the house and I don't mind her being stinky BUT oneday my mom came home with chucky! i was like " UYY~magkapatd cla!?!nice!!" but when I tried to touch chucky he started running. hahaha xD then i tried to catch him but my dad said "pabayaan mo muna yn! dpa yn sanay sa tao." and I was like "hmpf~panget nmn yn! payato! BLEH!!" and after a week chucky's siter bacame sick and soon die..when chucky's sister died i started scarin' chucky! for example...when he's at the corner i would go their and yell BOO! and he would always run out of my sight :]] I started scaring him everyday, then oneday when i scared him TINAHULAN B NMN AQ NG BONGANG BONGA! hahaha!! then i was running away from his sight!~ lol~ hahahaha!! then my dad said..."yn napapala mo" from then on whenever i see chucky's face i would get this revenge feeling and whenever chucky see me..he WOORF~out in a billion times! man~ [[hinahabul p nga aq nun pag nakawala sa kulangan nya un e]] hahaha!! but with jok-jok...i don't have any madness in him...i just hate his stinkyness hahaha!! well that's all

just gonna share this...
Kuya: ma! c nika n ln un ninang! ayaw ko mag ninong e..
ME: anu ka!?!
MAMA: wag masama un!
Kuya: anu masama k pla nik e!
ME: wth***
ahahahaha!! gets nyu?? :]] un ibg sabhn nun mama ko masama daw un tumatange sa offer...un!!
adeek un kuya ko e.. prang aq ! doinks~ wahahha!!
THNKS for reading my post! ^^"

No comments: