Sunday, April 19, 2009

your pushing and pulling me DOWN to you.

hey! I'm back \(^0^)/ Our stupid internet didn't lost it's connection but the line or cable was cut, my mom said that a big truck pass by and the cable was unexpectedly cut.And it was just fix today. hahaha!! anyweiz...
Did I post something about HPPH??? if i did not I'll tell you who it is :]
HPPH was my crush when I was a freshmen. I first saw him when I was attending a mass in our chapel. Then I was always looking at him..I even said to myself..."hey! that boy looks like harry potter but he isn't!" hahaha!! [ kya nga HPPH kc..HARRY POTTER PERO HINDI] hahahahahha!! HPPH was he's name xD , well i made it out of the blue because i have no idea what he's name is. Then the next sunday i saw him again until the day that i didn't saw him anymore. =_=
BUT!
When I was my first day attending the seminar in my KUMPIL I saw him! [hpph] hahaha!!
and idk. why but I kept on smiling when I saw him!! haHAHAHA!!
and the good thing is my classmate is now he's friend!! xD
ain't I lucky! I even know he's name na! hahahahha!! YEHEY! xD
BANZAI!

No comments: