Thursday, April 23, 2009

Street performers.

I'm talking about cool and funny street performers in Japan. I saw some video in the net and was amazed and happy. The first video that I saw was "Crazy Japanese Street Dance". The title was so true they were pretty crazy and funny and weird.lol. hahaa..you should try watching it :]
Then the next video that I watched was "Brilliant street musician in Osaka, Japan こまつ" he was so brilliant xD he played a wonderful song and his skills was at the highest level. He was using two instruments at a time!!!! an organ and a trumphet. He was really amazing :]
That's what real talent is ne?? He sure used his talent well. Japanese street performers are really good and cool, they can entertain a lot of people and they really prove out their talents. I hope I can use my own talent like that :] if you want to watch the videos that I watched just click on the pictures below :]


Crazy Japanese Street Dance



Brilliant street musician



No comments: