yo!
it's been a while since i post something in my precious blog. I've been busy watching anime and attending seminars for my Kumpil. A lot of things had happen and i can't write them here.
haha! it's a secret :P a totally confidential secret.
anyways.
it's been pretty hot these days. Like today! the sun! gah~ so hot. I've been sweating since i wake up even though we have an air conditioner! gah! and the other day was pretty hot too! i even had a migraine. i hate hot days they make my head ache so much! last night even though it was night already, it was still hot! well to make things better my mom made a mango shake :3 [ it was delicious and refreshing] haha! i drink a lot of it xD yeah..i love mango :] I told my mom today to make another shake! and she said YES! she'll make it tonight before dinner. wohoo! xD
hahaha!!
so now what?? i think i'll watch anime again. speaking of watching. I was watching jigoku shoujo last night at my fave sight in the net, but our stupid connection lost it's connection! gah~ that makes me angry. I wasn't able to finish watching the episode!! gah~ but now the stupid connections all better. so now.... i'm gonna watch anime :]
No comments:
Post a Comment