here I am!~ still bored I have this book report - -duh!! it's a project every quarter..hjsdahjksdk...i hate reading specially novels except for MANGAs ne~*- - So my chosen book for this quarter is the book entitled THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO, i have a background about the story because of anime version of this, it was aired in animax last years..and had the chance to watch it but not all the episodes, the anime was really awesome, but in the anime count was really scary and Albert was cool...the romance part of the anime was awesome too! I love the romance part of Albert and Eunice...lol I'm not sure about that thou. xD I'm reading the book as often as I can...gaah~ it's a freaking thick book.! I hate book with so many pages, but look on the positive side, the story is awesome and sometimes funny, in fact I'm loving the story and book **especially the cover** haha! .... I'M BORED, here's a proof for that! :

I look like a retard! - -
well are you not??!- - haha..that's me and my book with the cover of the count...gaaaha~ isn't he awesome?? if you look closely into his eyes, you'll feel that he's staring at you! HAHA, anyhow...right now I'm not on the half of the book, I'm still in Chapter XXXVI damn it! i hate reading xD, btw i do understand the story!!
i just said that because when i usaually read book such as these, i don't easily understand the plot or the story itself, but for this book, it was easy for me to understand it...IT's LIKE READING MANGA!!! the only difference is, it doesn't contain pictures of the characters and it's settings. :))
WISHING MYSELF A SUPER GOOD LUCK ON READING THIS THICK BOOK.
No comments:
Post a Comment