What i love about BOREDOM is the fact that you don't do anything, but for me boredom is like the cousin of laziness, when I get bored I get so lazy and I tend to do nothing but sleep or eat or just stare at something. But sometimes cousin laziness goes away for a while and cousin Inspiration comes. And when I say inspiration - - i get really hyper and do so much randomness..., randomness includes my fandoms and addiction xD. You guys~ donncha know I love photography and not to mention HSJUMP...and if all that put together, it would scarily look like this..

HAHAHA!! told ya it was scary..so anyways, this won't happen again **hopefully**
gahaha~ btw, the HSJ picture- - i didn't bought that anywhere, it's not an official photo or something, it's just a simple picture printed from a printer and I went out, to a shop and paid for the lamination..yeap that's nothing special for you guys but it's special for me! :))
hmm..I'm still gathering money for my order...gaah~ i still need Php.300 for me to buy that HSJ photobook. The photobook will be released this Nov. 25, the photobook cost Php. 1500 not including the shipping fee** awww...why is it so hard to love you chinen-sama!! you're love is so expensive ne~ haha..I'll update you if I already bought the photobook and when I receive yo!
- -THIS IS SUCH A RANDOM POST- -
No comments:
Post a Comment