Sorry for the super late update. I've been busy this past few months with practices, exams and not to mention the typhoons that hit our country. Talking about typhoons, I was one of the lucky people who was not affected by the typhoons ONDOY and PEPENG. Other places like manila, pangasinan, Baguio, and many more places were the most affected places. I hope that all the people there can receive help and aid. I just hope that any typhoon or heavy rain will not come , in our country anymore. I will continue to pray for all those people who was affected by the typhoons and I pray that they can recover soon. Donations are being accepted in our school, and I'm happy for that because we can easily help other people through the help of our school. My family donated clothes and other stuff for the victims and I really hope that my family including me can help a lot of people. Putting the typhoon issue aside- - the 2nd qtr exams is over and I already recieved the results. first things first, the exam days were all the same~ hard, not that hard, windy, head-breaking moments!, brain cracking equations, LOLx. GEOMETRY was really hard and CHEMISTRY too! and not to mention ENGLISH, WORLD HISTORY and FILIPINO.~
hahaha. (**it seems like all of it was hard**) anyways, the results are finally in and I did pretty well (**pasang awa mga dudes!! xD**) except for GEOMETRY! lolz. The last test in geom. was all about PROVING, dammit i hate those proving stuff....if you could just see my test paper...haha!! all of the proving test was all wrong!!!! xD maaa~ i had one correct answer and that was the "given" - - which was the MOST easiest number. lolx well that's harsh but it's the truth! xDD
1 comment:
kaylan ma'y babaho ang pangalang 'pepeng' ahah.
Post a Comment