Saturday, October 24, 2009

INUYASHA THE FINAL ACT on animax

phew" feels good to be back here at my blog, I'm supposed to be blogging a lot today but I forgot the things and events that I'm supposed to be blogging. ANYHOW, for all otaku fans out there, you know that INUYASHA THE FINAL ACT is showing on animax right? Knowing that animax is showing one of my all time favorite anime is purely awesome! When animax started to show clips of inuyasha stuff, I got all excited and a lot of flashbacks were comming in my thoughts; about those inuyasha momments i have in my younger days.\m/(0_0) I would really like to thank ANIMAX for broadcasting inuyasha as the same time as in Japan <3.which is after our exam week- - not on NOVEMBER! One of my classmate told me- - i forgot who in the world told me that inuyasha will be showed at november!- - that inuyasha is going to be a long wait...ugghh~ that sucks~ I wish animax can replay all the episodes starting from the very first episode...but still I am gratefull because i was able to watch two episodes today <3




lol- - forgive my lack of skills in editing- - ahaha
inuyasha!!! xD

No comments: