Saturday, September 5, 2009

watta banner >_<

It's been in my mind lately. I really think it looks weird and _ _ _ .....hahaha. I just think my blogger banner is ugly BUT not the pictures yo! it's the way I'd edited it. hmmm.... I still have to learn a lot about making banners ne. I'd be glad if anyone could teach me how to make banners and, other stuff that can add my knowledge in editing and designing pictures ne. I'll work hard.
I have to add this in my list of goals yo! btw, below is the list of GOALS for me

  1. to have a hsj album
  2. hsj poster or maga
  3. to have a hsj album
  4. zine
  5. a new camera [ a brand new canon camera can do!]
  6. have a mini video camera
  7. have my very own laptop
  8. learn japanese
  9. finish my 3rd year with flying colors
  10. make my 3rd year HS memorable
  11. learn how to bake a cake
  12. to make banners and icons as cutely and neatly as I want.
  13. to meet chinen in person [face-to-face- ne!]
**My goal may be a LOT, but I know i can attain them step by step using my tiny steps in my everyday life. Some of my goals really seem to be a wishful thinking, but hey you wouldn't know, it may really happen ne! maa~ GANBARIMaSu!

No comments: