maaa~ I'm watching SCRAP TEACHER today. I had put it in my schedule to watch it every SATURDAY and SUNDAY. I usually start watching at 7am in the morning, but due to a lot of updates about hsj, the schedule becomes useless. Nevertheless I still follow my invisible schedule. [why do i have a schedule for this kind of things??? && why don't I have a schedule for my studies??] Yeah, as i said i was watching ST and other videos, I spent half of my day watching them. BUT! today was rather weird yo! I just went out of the room and when i came back i have completley forgoten what episode I was. I'm greatly asking for anyone's help! .. maa~ i usually forget things easily and I don't know why. DEMO ne..I think I know how to know what EP I WAS!! hehehe.. >_< HISTORY TAB yo!! yeah! sou da ne!! the history tab in the computer will help me! bwahahaha! sugoii da ne mister history tab! :)
**while watching I can't help not to capture their faces. So i have my screen shots. mitte kudasai!!douzo!





ehehe..i won't be uploading the other pictures bcoz' it's a LOT! hehehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment