ano..These questions just popped out my brain a minute ago ;What are the things that I've been up to these past few weeks? what anime series am I watching? hobbies? thoughts? worries? ..the questions all seem so random but hey, I am bored and why not answer the questions now (^^) so here it goes- -
- What are the things that I've been up to these past few weeks?
anime you say? hmm... i was supposed to watch the full series of tsubasa chronicles season 2 and so on. But due to my laziness, I got bored about the story &so I continued to focus on HSJ. But I can't resist not to watch anime in a month so I searched for good anime to watch until i found it!
The title is "princess princess" in japanese is Hime, hime anyhow, the anime's highlights is bishounen. The main characters totally cute! WAAAHA~ the story line has it's comedy and I am really loving the anime! So i guess i would stick to this anime for this month ne. I just hope that my laziness would not attack me again..
- hobbies?
but I'll still do my best! :]
- thoughts?
my worries for the beginning of the month was my grades but now my worries is my future.
We keep on having these test about our future career or on what course to take in college. I'm taking up HRm because that's what I want. I'm pretty worried because it's gonna be another battle for studying and i really don't like studying. But I might enjoy studying in college because thats the time in our lives where you will really learn independence ne.
and this is where my post ends.~
sore jaa! till' next time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment