dun!dun!dun!
yeah. Exams. wth** they're hunting me again!..I still need to do a lot of things like:
>> book report
>> log book
>> practical nursing written exam
>> review every subject
+_+
this is what happens when exam week comes....
but I'm not really that cracked up for exams. I just can't believe that it's almost the end of the quarter, it's like yesterday I was still complaining about how I don't want to go to school and hey! now look it's already the end of the quarter. Well, time really goes fast. I wanted to make every moment perfect and memorable [at least] but I can't cause I'm really stupid and lazy. (=__=) "hehe" wee...
BTW!!.. YAmada's song MOONLIGHT...all I can say is awesome!awesome!AWESOME!! and great!! i know it's japanese isn't that great?? xD the lyrics totally rocks!.. basically I can connect to the lyrics :] && I love the beat of the song and Yama-kun's dance. The dance was pretty hard, ugh. i wanted to copy his dance but his dance was hard and so perfect that I can't even copy xD
hehehe...
&&
i just read a post in LJ about chinen's fanfic. ( isn't that great??!! chinen-sama makes fanfics) It was said there that he uses yama-kun, ryotarou and himself!as his own characters.. hahaha..After reading chinen's fanfic i felt very happy because his story was totally funny! [hahaha xD ] i just love chinen-sama....and as i read more of the post..i just realized that I must save those links if i still want to read it again :] chinen have a cute personality and also the members of JUMP :]
and also read that chinen-sama really studies hard! xD woah!! sugoii ne!!
xD i wish i could do the same..."tests can be given a “fail”, right? I won’t say that I’ll ever get a perfect score, but I definitely won’t fail" gambarimasu!! for chinen-sama!!
No comments:
Post a Comment