Saturday, February 7, 2009

INTRAMURALS!!

ahhmmm...
gomen for not updating my blog...~
been busy these days...
busy with projects, homework, quizzes and playing online games ^^
well I'm here to update ...ehehehe...

yes! finally! intrams na!! weee...
ahahha...the days when theirs no classes and all you got to do is to play and eat!
aha.. but I didn't join any games this year
and I wanted to dance for the cheering competition
but its seems like there's gonna no competition for cheering these year TT__TT
well, maybe i'll join nxt year,

during the intrams, I was just selling waffles!
I can't believe that's its easy to make.
ahahaha....
I did very well in selling and cooking xD
I enjoyed it a lot.

and yeah almost forgot about THE FAN THING.
well it's about my friends sister, i really despise her!
because she's making HSJ and BUONO spread in school!
and when that happens everybody will know CHINEN
and they'll......MAKE AGAW!!!!
~hmpf
i don't want this!!
damn! wat the!! I really want to smack her in to the ground!
ahahahaha
that's enough....she's your friend's sister...[ like the hell i care~]
ahahahaha xDD
"watever n lng"
I'll just do my best for chinen and I'm the first one who've found about chinen!
[ between me and my enemy]
and, i think chinen wouldn't like her!
ajahahahahaha!!!
[ i'm making my own criteria ]

-!!!WHATEVER N LNG TLGA!!!-

No comments: