Sunday, February 22, 2009

DOTA~

yesterday...
i was supposed to play DOTA with my friend slash classmate..
i was online in GG and was understanding how the game works
and I did understood it but we were not able to play because i can't find
her room so I played with a guy, "famfuds"
at the beginning he was, i think he was kind and stuff
but when the game started....[wth]
i was killed for like more than 5 times!!!
he has no MERCY!!! I said i was a beginner and don'tknow anything about the game!
how can they do that to a weakling??? i'm weak!! and i need a tutor!!
[who can tutor me??] but i was not angry with him, i now weaklings like me
can be easily beaten and good players liked them wants to play around and squash us weaklings!!! moving on....
that was the first time i played GG with somebody I didn't know,
the second time was today!
finally i played with my classmate slash friend...
it was a 1 on 1 battle
and i got killed again for more like 5 times again!!
wat the hell!!?!!
i'm telling you! i'm weak! TT_TT
and every time she see me she attacks me and kill me off!
wat the hell is up with that??
you know what...i was pissed and blown off..
she said she did not know the game but from what i'm seeing i think she plays that game for more like everyday! i only play that game if i got nothing to do!!
and she never had mercy for me!! i'm her classmate!
damn it!!
ahahhahhahaha
thnx bloggie for listenning ...ehehe
sowee for saying bad words to her...i was really pissed!
i didn't know any better!!
wew!
i'll find a tutor! and if I don't aha....BAHALA N SI LORD!
weeee....
but that was fun though...
but still it was merciless ><
amf~
well the post ends here ^^
until nxt tym ne??
baiii!

No comments: