Friday, November 14, 2008

YUCKY !! eww!!baka stuff!

well....
its about...
something so
frightening
so horrible
horrorfull
mysterious!
very tragic

LOL!!

let me explain it to ya!

I was in the YuMS!!
with some of my friends and classmates..
we ate, drunk and talk about stuff...
i was waiting for my friends, jinko and jeka
they came quite late
but it's alright i'm a patient person anyway >_~ [lol]
and I waited for them to finish their food talk
and bla,bla,bla,bla,bla
bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,

I went and approached jinko
to buy me some Max candy
[hehehe]
well he really did bought it for me
but he only gave me 2 pieces of it
so i went to him but he ran away from me =_=
so was running and I was about to catch him
but his tOO big for me to handle..
but I had a clever IDEa!

i ran towards jinko's feet
i sat their for like 5 minutes
and I waited for my timing
and my plan did work!
but LOL
it was...
scary!!
wahahahahha!!
okie tagalog n 2:::
hinugot ko pababa ung pants nya
tapus with pwersa p un!
edi sobrang baba nung pagkahiget ko!
LOL xDD
tapus pag tngin ko sa taas
may nakta aq!!
lOl
ung brief** nya
wahahahahahhahahahha!!!
it was hilarious!
hwhahahaha
it was blacky blacked!!
men! oh! men!
why did i ever do that TT^TT
wahahahaha
but it was funni!
4give me my dear friend ^_^


wahahahahha



LOL




so that's what happend




hope u have fun reading it
because i have fun doing it


^_~

No comments: