Friday, November 14, 2008

HEY! SAY! JUMP! update**

this is my hey! say! JUMp update
...
I don't have anything to do so I'm going to post some updates and information about them ^^
so let's start with the members:

Former Hey! Say! 7


(**new**)Hey! Say! 7

Hey! Say! BEST

but know those groups are changed into HEY! SAY! JUMP!
were the former groups Hey!say!BEST! and HEY!say!7
are combined together into one group and thats HEY! SAY! JUMP!!
and being combined together they made wonderful songs, PV , videos
and they made a good team! they cooperate, contribute, and perform good as
a group. They are like a big happy family.

HEY! SAY! JUMP! SINGLES

*
Dreams Come True
*
Your Seed
*
Mayonaka no Shadow Boy

you can watch some behind the scenes of those PV or how did the group made the PV and how they practice ^0^ I watch them all the time...
**you can watch it on youtube...

They also have some TV shows and movies
and I've watch it all ^_^
**you can watch it on youtube or crunchyroll**

MOVIES & SHOWS

*
Shōnen Club
*Music Station
*Hey! Say! 7 Radio Show (29 September 2008 - )
* Sensei wa Erai
* Scrap teacher

(some shows that some others members appeared in:)

*tantei gauken Q
*Yukan CLub
*Gokusen 3
and many more ^_^

thnx for reading my update :P

No comments: